Whether you are a college student who has received a persuasive essay writing assignment, or an instructor trying to come up with fresh topic ideas, this list of 18 unique persuasive essay topics is a valuable resource:
- Do you think that females should be allowed to play along with males in certain collegiate sports where there is no gender advantage or disadvantage?
- Should people who are cited for playing music too loudly face a stricter fine? What would that fine be?
- Do you think that students in U.S. high schools should be required to take Spanish courses because it is the second largest language spoken in the country?
- Should the U.S. government increase its financial support in the space program to explore distant planets?
- Do you think that people traveling on airplanes should have to undergo tougher screenings than the ones that exist today?
- Should there be mandatory curfews for people under a certain age? What would be the ideal age for this curfew?
- Should people who download movies and music illegally face stricter punishments to help deter the act of acquiring files with paying?
- How should immigration laws be reformed to appease the most people who are concerned about the issue in the United States?
- Do you think that standardized tests in high school should be offered in other languages for ESL students with less than five years in the country?
- Do you believe the federal government in the U.S. should fully recognize civil unions made at the state level?
- Should companies be required to hire a specific amount of minorities based on the region’s population?
- Should children 13 and younger be allowed to watch music videos? What about other shows that run on music channels?
- Should scientists be allowed to test products intended for human use on animals or is the price of this too barbaric?
- Should teenagers be allowed to buy violent video games or should there be an adult age restriction on those games enforced by retailers?
- Should the government impose stricter federal restrictions on the content that is made available on the internet?
- Do you believe that people should have to get a license before having children? What would be a reasonable penalty for not having a license?
- Do you think high school and college athletes should be on the honor roll at their schools before they are allowed to participate in games?
- Should sexual education continue to be taught in public high schools? Do you think it should be a greater part of the curriculum?
Find more ideas at usEssayWriters.com.